DoD Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System (CCQAS)
A worldwide interagency IT system that supports the Department of Defense (DoD). The DoD uses it to support Provider Credentialing, Privileging, Risk Management and Adverse Actions System Supporting the Military Health System (MHS).
You have accessed a U.S. Government (USG) Information System. Please read the WARNING below. Unauthorized access or misuse of this computer system is a Federal crime. If you are not an authorized user of this U.S. Government (USG) Information System, then you must leave this site now.
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests––not for your personal benefit or privacy.
Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE, or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or later is recommended for this application to function properly. This product is free to download and use.
Note: To determine your browser version, go to the very top of your browser and click "Help" on the Menu Bar. From the drop down menu, Click "About Internet Explorer".
Best viewed with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
Note: To determine your screen resolution right click on your desktop and select "Properties". Click on the "Settings" tab and look at the "Screen Resolution".
Security Certificate Add-on
The CCQAS System employs a Security Certificate to protect data that is sent across the Internet. You MAY add a Security Certificate to your browser. If you are unable to download or install the certificates, contact your Information Management Department for assistance. Perform the following procedure to install the certificate:
- Download the First Root Authority Certificate (dodroot.cer) to your computer.
- When prompted by your browser, choose "Save this file to disk". Do not open the file.
- Make a note of where the certificate file is stored.
- Once the download is complete, select Tools from the Internet Explorer menu bar then select Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab and click the Certificates button. The Certificate Manager window will now appear.
- Click on the Import button and then Next to proceed.
- Click the Browse button.
- Change the "Files of Type" dropdown to All Files (*.*) or X.509 Certificate (*.cer, *.crt).
- Select the location where you downloaded the first (dodroot.cer) root authority certificate and click Next.
- Leave the default settings on the next page and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Download the Second Root Authority Certificate (dodrootmed.cer) to your computer.
- Repeat steps 2 – 11 for the Second Root Authority Certificate.
For Additional Assistance
Please address all questions regarding CCQAS to include System Security, System Operation, Training, Functional and Technical issues, System Errors, User Name and Passwords, Access Issues and Recommendations to Submit a Trouble Ticket by clicking on this link or call 1-800-600-9332 (CONUS). Users that do not possess a CAC/PIV should call 1-800-600-9332 (CONUS) for assistance.